The most common Job Interview Questions
As you prepare for your interview, you may be considering which questions the employer is going to ask you. While there’s no way to know for sure what topics will be covered, there are several popular interview questions you can expect to be asked. The following 18 questions are considered the most common interview questions.
- Tell me about yourself.
- How would you describe yourself?
- What makes you unique?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What interests you about this role?
- What motivates you?
- What are you passionate about?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- What are your goals for the future?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Can you tell me about a difficult work situation and how you overcame it?
- What is your salary range expectation?
- Why should we hire you?
- Do you have any questions?
- What did you like most about your last position?
- What did you like least about your last position?